For the scholarship please use the link below to get to the Online Recruiting System:
"Scholarship Heinrich J. Klein Foundation 2016 (m/f)"
Applications are welcomed from students who are planning to stay abroad either the second half of the year or the first half of the upcoming year (July each year to June of the following year).
For detailed information please refer to the "Charter and Guidelines".
When to apply:
|Application deadline: || ||May, 31st 1)|
|Screening of applicantions: || ||After May, 31st|
|Telephone Interviews: || ||June/July|
|Nomination of applicants: || ||June/July|
|Board of Trustees: || ||July/ August|
|Allocation of the scholarship: || ||August/ September|
|Program Duration: || ||Generally up to 1 semester/max. 1 year|
Please add the following documents (in English) to your application 2):
- Letter of motivation (Why are you applying, what is the purpose of your stay abroad?) incl. potential starting/ending date and the period of the stay abroad (1 page)
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume (1 page)
- Transcript of records (current grades)
- Description of how you personally have been supporting international exchange by voluntary/ extra-curricular/ off-the-job activities in the past (1 page)
- Overview of estimated costs, incl. indication of sources - only additional costs compared to home country (e.g. flights, university fees, higher cost of living)
- Letter of recommendation by the responsible professor (with reference to the stay abroad)
- Letter of confirmation of the foreign university (with reference to the stay abroad)
Please note that applications/ documents that are going to be received after May, 31st cannot be considered.
Please take also into consideration that the application documents will not be checked as to their completeness; applicants can upload missing documents at any time to their application by using their login until the deadline mentioned above.
Please find enclosed a checklist for your application:
Checklist Application for HJK scholarship.pdf